HGV Vehicle Body Builder Electrical Engineer
Who are WJ;
WJ is the leading roadmarking company within the UK, we are an industry leading, innovative manufacturer of vehicles and equipment, striving towards exceptional health and safety standards throughout the group in all aspects of our work.
We are continuously innovating, adding to our fleet within the business, searching for new ways of working and protecting our staff, and their safety on the road as well as that of members of public. With revolutionary ideas and improvements coming from all areas of the group and customer base, which assist with all current best practices out on the road, all ways our plant and machinery to complete contractual works professionally, more efficiently and most importantly while keeping our staff safe.
We are currently looking for a HGV Vehicle Body Builder Electrical Engineer who can undertake the below responsibilities & duties.
Responsibilities & Duties
- A good time keeper
- Must have a good understanding of plant and vehicle electrical system
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing and HGV Body Electrical engineering/fitting
- Be a good team player
- Willing to undertake other duties as and where required
- Involved in final Post Paint Assemble of equipment
- To have involvement of design and development
- Good practical ability working to high standard for new electrical installations
- Knowledge of electronic central units would be an advantage but not essential – go112/polaris
- Working hours are 8am to 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break, 2 x 15min morning/afternoon breaks, and overtime will be available and required occasionally depending on current workloads and targets.
- Under fully equipped workshop conditions with full facilities and comfort amenities
- Full in house training & specialist external training will be provided where required